Saturday, October 3, 2009

October and lots of time...

So it's been a year since my last blog but this year I really want to try to post as much as possible. This Cross-Country season is my last running for West Virginia University and it makes me very sad since I really LOVE cross-country. At the same time, I'm really excited because my team is doing very well and we are all looking forward to the season. Yesterday most of the girls raced at the Paul Short Invitational and the girls came back with the team title. Everyone had really good races, and I'm so proud of all of them. Sarah and Jess have interviews on www.flotrack.org . I stayed in town with a couple other girls and we had a workout this morning. My first race will be at the Penn State National open, I really like the course and State College is a really fun town. It will be the first time the whole team gets to race and I can't wait to see how we do. But there's still a long time to go until NCAA and the team is taking one step at a time. Tomorrow will be my long run and I will be running 1h50mins, this afternoon is pretty laid back, I'm going to go swim with my french canadian teammate Sarah and just relax for the rest of the day. I will try to blog at least a couple times a week this year. I have to head out to the pool... ciao!

2 comments:

sarah said...

yeah Marie! I hope you post a lot too this year!

Daniel said...

C'est bon de lire tes posts, continue