Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to Motown (Morgantown)

After nice and relaxing summer I'm back to beautiful West Virginia. My parents and I left for Morgantown yesterday morning. We arrived at Morgantown around 6pm and I decided to go for a run around 8pm and my mom was following me on her bike. That was a bad idea because it got dark really fast and I ran into a skunk. Thank goodness she did not spray me with her oh! so smelly eau de toillet. No more night runs for me :) My parents are leaving Morgantown on Sunday so it's nice to have them here to help. Even though it's going to be my third year at WVU everything still feels new and exciting. I'm really looking foward to this year and I have a good feeling about it. The Cross-Country team is leaving for camp on Tuesday and it's always a very fun time. I'm excited to workout and see my fitness level, I know that I'm in a good shape and I can't wait to do a little speed. After a very hard and emotional spring, I feel very rested both physically and most importantly mentally. Ok! Enough of that I have to get going if I don't want to end up like yesterday and run in complete darkness. :)

No comments: